- This event has passed.
HRSA Registration Day – 2018
14 January @ 08:00 - 17:00
HRSA Registration Day for 2018
We are going to be doing something completely different for our HRSA Registration day for 2018.
Venue: Zwartkops Raceway
Date: 14 January 2018
Time: from 08h00
We as HRSA committee have decided to hold a Drivers Seminar as part of the HTP sign off this year.
We would like Motorsport South Africa (MSA) and our partners to get involved in the club, in making our members aware of what our partners do behind the scenes of a race meeting and what we are signing for when we don the helmet.
As the EXCO of the club we would like to discuss the following;
- Opening James Bennett (2 min)
- MSA (15 min)
– MSA permits
– Banned drugs
– Drinking alcohol at a race meeting
– Medical aid/benefits
- SCC Tony Taylor (15 min)
– Sponsors stickers and decals
– Entry forms and what we are signing for.
– Official notice board
- Scrutineering (15 min)
– Locking wires
– Fire extinguishers
– Catch Cans
– What you will be checking at every race meeting
- Marshalls (15 min)
– Flags- meaning
– Procedures when crashing
– Procedures when broken down
- Media Paul Blackburn (15 min)
– Important information with regards to PR
– Promoting HRSA
- Question and answers session (10 min)
– Questions to the above panel
This would be the agenda for the day. We will have two sessions on the day; one in the morning (09h00) and one again in the afternoon (14h00).
Our famous “Braai Masters” will be cooking a Boerie roll for lunch.
We at the HRSA are looking forward to this initiative between ourselves and our partners.
We further look forward to an exciting racing season with you as part of it.
- 14 January
08:00 - 17:00
- Event Category:
- Zwartkops Raceway
- Gauteng South Africa